The Lower Deba region aspires to make the qualification and cultural level of its citizens a reference element for the region as a whole and an integral part of its identity. Consequently, it works to offer:
· Self-employment courses (943820180 or www.lanbide.net).
· Computing courses for women: Further information available at http://www.egokilan.net/caste/empleo/empleo_txekinbide.asp.
· Merkataritzan training programme focussing on hotel management, trade and other subjects. For further information see http://www.egokilan.net/caste/empleo/empleo_merkataritzan.asp
· Occupational training: Look at latest catalogue at www.lanbide.net or call 943820180.
· Continuous training: Up-to-date information available from January onwards.
· Lower Deba School of Experience: aimed at all those people in the Lower Deba region who are above the age of fifty and wish to learn and actively participate in society.